Start the morning sweetly, with a grounding mug of warm Golden Milk. This recipe curbs cravings, balances blood sugar, and reduces inflammation. The warming ginger boosts digestion and tames tummy troubles. This drink is golden indeed!
Gingered Golden Milk
- ginger, 1/2 inch piece sliced
- 16 oz Native Forest coconut milk 1 can
- 8 oz water
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- ⅛ tsp black pepper freshly ground
- ½ tsp cinnamon ground
- ⅛ tsp cardamom ground
- 1 tsp raw honey
- Place sliced ginger, coconut milk and water in a pot.
- Add turmeric, black pepper, cinnamon, and cardamom, then stir.
- Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Pour into two mugs.
- Stir 1/2 tsp of honey into each mug.
- Sip and enjoy!
For more nutrition, health, and lifestyle information, I provide many more of resources on healing your thyroid naturally, including:
- Our totally free Thyroid Healing Type Assessment and Report
- Right here on my blog, where I talk about what’s worked best for me and my clients, as well as the latest research and resources I come across. Y
- The incredible Your Best Thyroid Life Video Bundle, in which I personally invited 27 of the world’s top health experts to share their best tips for living with and healing thyroid disease.
Do you know your Thyroid Healing Type?
Learn your healing type and get FREE Thyroid Health Coaching delivered to your inbox + print-outs for your doctor to make diagnosis and treatment easier.
Remember, no matter what diagnosis you’re facing, you always have a choice. Keep your chin up and take small daily action and you can heal and have a normal life again!
Jen Wittman is a Certified Holistic Health Expert, Chef, Author & Vitality Coach, who teaches women how to reverse thyroid and autoimmune conditions naturally. She’s helped hundreds of women decrease (or even eliminate) their thyroid medications and has helped others stay off thyroid medication entirely.
Through her free Thyroid Healing Type Assessment, Jen teaches easy and simple steps to thyroid healing that can fit into your busy day. She also provides print outs to bring to your next doctor’s appointment so you can get the support and respect you deserve.