Cilantro Pork Stir Fry
This delicious stir-fry is even better when you let me meat marinate for an hour or two but it's still yummy if you're cooking on the fly and need to get dinner on the table.
- 1 lb tender pork, thinly sliced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger, minced
- 2 cups broccolini florets, chopped
- 1 cup carrots, small dice
- 1 cup Japanese squash or yellow squash, small dice
- 1 cup cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 onions, thinly sliced
- 1 red or green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp coconut aminos (optional)
- Olive oil, coconut oil or pastured butter for cooking
Mix the garlic, ginger, half the cilantro and olive oil in a bowl
Add the pork and put in the refrigerator to marinate for an hour or two.
Heat your wok or a large skillet and brown the pork.
Remove pork, add more cooking fat and stir-fry the onions for about 3 minutes.
Add the carrots, squash and bell pepper and stir-fry for another 3 minutes, until soft.
Return the pork to the wok with the lime juice, coconut aminos and the other half cilantro leaves and cook for another minute while tossing to blend the flavors.