Balsamic Glazed Root Vegetables
- 1-2 parsnip cut into 1/2 in pieces
- 1-2 rutabaga cut into 1/2 in pieces
- 2-3 carrots cut into 1/2 in pieces
- 1 potato cut into 1/2 in pieces
- 1 onion cut into 1/2 in pieces
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Place the root vegetables and onion in a roasting pan.
- Toss the vegetables with the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic, rosemary and salt to taste. Do not crowd the vegetables.
- Roast the mixture for a total of 40 minutes until tender, stirring every 15 minutes.