Ever since we started Thyroid Loving Care as a resource for those with thyroid and autoimmune conditions, the TLC community has asked us time and again to recommend an all-in-one, daily thyroid supplement to help restore and maintain optimal thyroid health.
We collaborated with a leading, independent laboratory to create Thyroid TLC, and together, we created an excellent, premium thyroid support supplement which is non-GMO, gluten free, and vegetarian-friendly.
So, if you want to support your optimal thyroid health with just 2 easy capsules a day, we made Thyroid TLC for you!
Thyroid TLC provides supportive nutrients for thyroid health and healing, including:
- American Ginseng root – Non-stimulating adaptogenic (stress fighting) botanical ginseng helps maintain healthy cortisol, blood glucose and insulin levels, along with a balanced conversion of thyroid hormone.*
- Coleus Forskohlii extract – Promotes the proper function of TSH, which stimulates the synthesis and secretion of T3 and T4 thyroid hormones.* This herb also supports the normal breakdown of body fat to use as energy.*
- Selenium – This mineral is a key constituent in the conversion of T4 to the more active T3. Additionally, selenium supports the generation of a very powerful antioxidant known as glutathione, and reduces the effects of free radicals and mercury to the thyroid gland.*
- Potassium Iodine – Iodine is an essential component of thyroid hormones and is necessary for normal thyroid function. If the body is deficient in iodine, the thyroid will have trouble making enough thyroid hormone. Potassium is included as it is necessary for getting thyroid hormones into our cells, and is also very energizing.*
- Tyrosine and Copper – Support the production of “feel good” compounds such as dopamine and norepinephrine, which promote a level, stable mood.*
- Chromium, Zinc and Manganese – These are essential vitamins and minerals know to support the thyroid gland by maintaining healthy insulin, glucose and cholesterol levels.*
Are you doing “everything right” but still haven’t unlocked the root cause of your thyroid and/or autoimmune condition? When it comes to your thyroid and/or autoimmune conditions, balancing adrenal stress could be the most important component in healing yourself.
Do you have the following symptoms of adrenal fatigue?
- Fatigue & lack of energy
- Depression & anxiety
- Feeling wired & tired
- Mood swings
- Digestive Issues
- Brain fog
- Low blood sugar
- Low libido
- Waking up tired even after sleeping 7 or 8 hours
- Cravings for sugary and salty foods
- Trouble sleeping through the night
What would it feel like to wake up refreshed, energetic and focused?
Adrenal TLC could be extremely helpful in making you feel better and reducing the detrimental effects of chronic stress. It was specifically designed for those under chronic stress due to its ability to balance cortisol and replenish “feel good” catecholamines (dopamine, norepinephrine, and epinephrine).
Adrenal TLC is a premium daily supplement which is an excellent choice for those under chronic stress and offers balanced nutritional support for the adrenal glands. Our proprietary formula contains essential vitamins and minerals which support overall adrenal and HPA axis function, promote healthy levels of cortisol, and maintain stress-related homeostasis.
Because “like heals like”, Adrenal TLC also includes glandulars which are ultra-rich in nutrients and which help target the body’s adrenal tissues to help strengthen and repair these glands in our bodies.
Adrenal TLC contains:
- Glandulars – rich in nutrients and which help target the body’s adrenal tissues to help strengthen and repair these glands.
- N-acetyl-l-tyrosine – the building block of “feel good” catecholamines
- Vitamin C – plays an important role in balancing cortisol
- Thiamine (B1) – primarily responsible for helping to convert carbohydrates to energy and helping with digestion. Adding this nutrient is especially helpful to those with Hashimoto’s and/or those on a Paleo or autoimmune diet.
- Other B vitamins – pantothenic acid (B5), pyridoxine (B6), and riboflavin (B2). All of these play critical roles in the balanced production of stress hormones.
Adrenal TLC is derived from some of the purest and cleanest sources on the market today. The glandular materials are obtained only from certified BSE-free countries. They are freeze-dried to maintain the integrity and activity of the glandular material. Adrenal TLC is 100% Gluten-Free and made with non-GMO ingredients.*
Thyroid TLC: As a dietary supplement, take two capsules per day with meals, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Adrenal TLC: As a dietary supplement, take two capsules per day with meals, or as directed by your health care practitioner