$55.00 – $313.83 — or from $52.25 – $298.14 / month
MegaSporeBiotic is our #1 recommendation for Thyroid Healing! Why? Because the foundation of thyroid healing is in repairing the gut.
MegaSporeBiotic™ is the first 100% spore – based, broad – spectrum probiotic clinically shown to maintain healthy gut barrier function. That’s critical if you want to reduce inflammation and eliminate the symptoms holding you back from the life you want to live.
MegaSporeBiotic™ is the first 100% spore-based, broad-spectrum probiotic clinically shown to maintain healthy gut barrier function. This unique all-spore formula effectively RECONDITIONS the gut by promoting microbial diversity and maintaining key health-promoting, commensal gut bacteria. MegaSporeBiotic™ boasts a 2 to 3-year shelf-life, does not require refrigeration, and maintains efficacy during antibiotic therapy.
Thyroid imbalance is a systemic problem that starts in the gut. If your gut isn’t healthy, it’s difficult to reverse thyroid symptoms. One relies on the other. It’s that simple.
Poor gut health leads to low thyroid function and can trigger Hashimoto’s disease or a multitude of other diseases. When your thyroid isn’t functioning optimally, it causes inflammation and immune dysregulation which in turn causes a leaky gut. The leaky gut then causes more inflammation and immune dysregulation which then further harms the thyroid. Press repeat. The cycle of destruction is endless if it is not addressed.
The foundation of healing your thyroid is repairing your leaky gut. Leaky gut is when food toxins (like gluten) or chemicals (including preservative additives and pesticides) breach the natural barrier in the intestines and make their way into the bloodstream. It can manifest itself in many ways, but it’s crucial to heal leaky gut and limit inflammation in your body if you want to heal your thyroid.
One major component to healing a leaky gut is having the right gut-bacteria balance. Bacteria in the gut assist in converting 20% of inactive T4 into the active form of T3. This is what we use to balance our body’s metabolic functions. This is what we need to have good energy, feel right in our bodies and to keep our weight stable.
Stomach acid kills most probiotics. Did you know that more than 95% of probiotic products on the market today are worthless? Why? Because during digestion, the stomach’s harsh environment kills the most common bacteria strains before they can get to work in the intestines. For a probiotic to perform its function, it must survive the stomach’s harsh environment and arrive to the intestines alive.
The strains in MegaSporeBiotic have a tough natural outer shell that protects them from stomach acid. This key feature is what makes them effective and what separates it from all other probiotic products.
MegaSporeBiotic is convenient, uncomplicated, and easy to use because it doesn’t require refrigeration. If a probiotic is so fragile it requires refrigeration, how will it survive the high temperatures and acidity of the stomach? (Here’s a hint: It won’t.) MegaSporeBiotic survives and arrives at the site of colonization alive, so it can perform its probiotic job!
A true probiotic should also be a species found in our environment, as well as in our digestive system. MegaSporeBiotic™ contains strains that have been proven to slow the growth of unwanted bacteria and yeast, while strengthening the immune response and producing essential nutrients at the site of absorption.
MegaSporeBiotic is also the first commercial probiotic strain that produces a significant amount carotenoid antioxidants in the digestive tract where they can be efficiently absorbed. This amazing nutrient factory is the first use of a probiotic to deliver highly bioavailable, essential micronutrients — and it’s essential for good thyroid and overall health!
This probiotic helps improve your digestion of food, which helps you absorb more nutrients. A common problem for people with thyroid disease and related inflammation is that we don’t absorb all the nutrients from our food because of the inflammation in our gut. MegaSporeBiotic helps us produce and absorb more critical nutrients, including carotenoids, vitamins, and enzymes.
Does MegaSporeBiotic help with SIBO or Candida overgrowth? Yes. MegaSporeBiotic contains one of the only strains that have been shown in studies to actually alter the GI flora when it colonizes. This is a difficult task when you consider that the flora is made up of nearly 100 trillion cells, and the probiotic is there in a concentration of just a few billion. But some strains are specialized to do this type of work and our strain Bacillus subtilis HU58 is one such strain. Another key strain in the formula (Bacillus clausii), has been used as a prescription treatment for SIBO for a number of years. It can be very effective for those suffering with SIBO and Candida. This being said, it is important to work closely with your doctor to resolve these issues completely.
Thyroid Loving Care ships to Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, and most countries around the world.
Please consult our Terms & Conditions for additional information about our Shipping & Returns Policies.
1 Bottle, 2 Pack, 3 Pack, 4 Pack, 5 Pack, 6 Pack
MegaSporeBiotic contains 5 pharmaceutical grade strains that each have unique function and thus contribute to the overall effectiveness of the product. Below is a brief description of each:
1) Bacillus Indicus HU36 – The first carotenoid rich probiotic strain offered to the dietary supplement market. An isolate from humans, Indicus HU36 produces high levels of powerful carotenoids (antioxidants) at the site of absorption. Carotenoids do not survive the gastric system well. HU36 however, has demonstrated the ability to survive past the stomach acid and produce the carotenoids at their site of absorption in the gut. This makes the carotenoids produced by HU 36 the most bioavailable supplementary carotenoids in the marketplace. HU36 gives MegaSporeBiotic a function that no other probiotic formulations on the market can claim-it provides key nutrients in their most potent form.
2) Bacillus Clausii – This strain is the largest selling strain of prescription probiotic in the world. For the first time, this strain is made available to the U.S. dietary supplement industry and is available exclusively to healthcare professionals. Bacillus Clausii is recommended for use during antibiotic treatment due to its ability to resist damage from a variety of common antibiotics. MegaSporeBiotic has the unique function of being a powerful supplement that can be used in adjunct with antibiotic therapy to keep the organisms balanced in the gut.
3) Bacillus Subtilis HU58 – Bacillus Subtilis has been extensively studied on a genetic and functional level. There are several probiotic products in the pharmaceutical and agricultural markets that utilize this powerful probiotic. One very interesting function of Bacillus Subtilis is its ability to produce nearly 12 strong antibiotics that are potent fighters of opportunistic and harmful bacteria. Bacillus Subtilis HU58 offers MegaSporeBiotic the ability to prevent harmful bacteria growth in a variety of conditions. In addition, HU58 produces a very healthy compound called Nattokinase. Nattokinase is secreted from vegetative cells of Bacillus subtilis and has been shown to reduce blood pressure, reduce cholesterol and reduce excessive clotting by fibrinolysis. Along with Nattokinase, Bacillus subtilis also produces a number of other nutrients that have systemic health benefits such as B vitamins and Vitamin K2. Bacillus subtilis HU58 offers MegaSporeBiotic the important function of fighting off pathogenic bacteria and producing key nutrients in the gut itself. In addition, HU58 is an extremely potent immune stimulator. It has the function of germinating in the small intestines to some degree and this offers the effect of broad-spectrum immune stimulation.
4) Bacillus Licheniformis – A probiotic often found with Bacillus subtilis and other bacillus species, licheniformis has been shown to have a potent effect of preventing the growth of harmful bacteria via the production of a common antibiotic called bacitracin. It is also a potent immune stimulator. Another very important feature of bacillus licheniformis is its ability to produce highly effective and stable protease enzymes in the gut that assist in the digestion and absorption of proteins. Lastly, licheniformis also produces the whole spectrum of B vitamins in the gut including folic acid and biotin and acts as an important nutrient factory in the digestive system.
5) Bacillus Coagulans – A very well studied probiotic in the spore family that has a profound effect on inflammatory conditions such as IBS and Crohn’s. Bacillus coagulans offers MegaSporebiotic an expanded effect of controlling these common inflammatory bowel conditions in addition to its potent immune boosting activity. Coagulans has the unique attribute of producing lactic acid and specifically the L+ optical isomer of lactic acid, which has been shown to have a more profound effect on immune stimulation and gut defense than the other forms of lactic acid produced by conventional probiotics. Coagulans is also a tremendous colonizer and thus assures proper colonization of MegaSporeBiotic, which in turn will produce the beneficial effects required. Coagulans also plays a key role in digestion of food and absorption of nutrients. In fact, Coagulans can digest incoming fat to reduce the uptake of cholesterol. Coagulans adds another dimension to MEGAsporebiotic, giving it a potent ability to fight inflammatory conditions, aid in digestion and prevent the growth of harmful bacteria.
Q: What are probiotics?
A: Our ancestors had a diet brimming with nutrients and beneficial species of live bacteria because they lived off the land. These species of live bacteria evolved into an essential component of our digestive system known as probiotics. Probiotics regulate the digestive system, improve immune function and serve as the first line of defense against infections.
Q: What conditions are specific for MegaSporeBiotic?
A: Clinically, the creators of MegaSporeBiotic have benefitted the following conditions and other practitioners have reported major benefits in these listed conditions as well:
o Crohn’s, IBD, IBD and Colitis
o Minor and major gastrdiscomfort – gas, bloating, indigestion
o Acid Reflux / GERD
o Hashimoto’s / Hypothyroid / Hyperthyroid Disease
o Cystic Acne
o Rheumatoid Arthritis
o Allergies, Asthma, Eczema, Psoriasis
Q: I’m currently taking a probiotic that seems to be working fine. Why should I switch to MegaSporeBiotic?
A: MegaSporeBiotic offers functions that other common probiotics do not. Effective probiotics go beyond digestive health. Effective probiotics are critical for immune function, immune stimulation, managing populations of dangerous bacteria, digestion of cholesterol, neutralizing toxins, production of key nutrients, etc. Unless your current probiotic contains high doses of several spore strains, it is not providing all these beneficial effects. Use MegaSporeBiotic to take complete advantage of all the functions of a true probiotic.
Q: Why doesn’t MegaSporeBiotic contain the lactobacillus or bifidobacter species of bacteria?
A: Recent research done by the National Institutes for Health (NIH) has defined probiotics as:
o The organism must be a normally occurring organism in the digestive tract.
o In order to consistently trigger a healthy boost in immune function, the organism must be supplemented in concentrations higher than what normally occurs in the digestive tract.
o The organism must be able to survive in the digestive tract as well as in the environment.
Interestingly enough, there are almost no probiotics in the marketplace that meet all three of these criteria besides MegaSporeBiotic.
While Lactobacillus and Bifidobacter species do meet the first criteria, they occur in very high concentrations in the digestive tract of humans. In fact, there are in excess of 20 trillion lactobacillus and bifidobacter species in the average human digestive tract. Supplements today contain 100 billion strains on the high end. This is nowhere near the amount that would be necessary to stimulate the immune system. This also assumes that the bacteria will survive the digestive tract.
Research shows that a majority of orally supplemented lactobacillus and bifidobacter species are destroyed by the conditions found in the stomach and upper digestive tract. Lastly, most lactobacillus and bifidobacter species are anaerobic organisms that are designed to live in the digestive tract. They don’t normally live in the environment because they are sensitive to the presence of oxygen, UV light and other chemicals found in the natural environment. This means they do not fit criteria 3 of the new definition of probiotics. It is important to note that an individual gets their initial dose of lactobacillus and bifidobacter species from their mother through birth and breast feeding. Later in life, orally derived probiotics must be organisms that live naturally in the environment as well as the digestive systems that exposure to these organisms are possible.
Q: What is the shelf life of MegaSporeBiotic?
A: Five (5) Years. The expiration date will be indicated on the box.
Q: Will the spores still work if I pull the capsule apart to take it?
Absolutely. This is the preferred way to administer to children (1/4-1/2 the recommended adult dose). It can be pulled apart and the powder mixed into nearly any food or drink. It is temperature stable, sit can even be mixed into hot tea, coffee or soup. There is no real taste impact of the powder
Q: How do I split a capsule?
First, make sure your hands are clean and dry. Then, pull the capsule apart over a small, flat plate, and pour the contents on to the plate. Then, use a knife to separate the powder into two piles, and then scrape one of the piles into a drink or some food. The powder is temperature stable so the liquids or food can be hot or cold. You can save the other part of the powder in a cup with saran wrap or a napkin on top for the next day. It’s fine to save the left-over probiotic for a few days as long as it remains dry. You can just place the covered cup on the counter – it doesn’t need to be refrigerated.
Q: Why do some capsules contain black flecks or yellow coloring?
A: The strains in MegaSporeBiotic can range in color from white/yellow in appearance to black/gray-ish color. When mixed together, capsules can contain black flecks or a yellow hue. It is completely natural and color variation is quite common from batch to batch. Our product is routinely tested a minimum of four (4) times before it reaches the end consumer. MegaSporeBiotic is a pure fermentation extract and with nature there is no color uniformity.
Q: Have more questions about MegaSporeBiotic?
A: Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to answer any question for you!
Q: How should I begin?
Begin SLOWLY. General guidelines for healthy adults to get started are as follows:
Week 1: 1 capsule (per day) after a meal every other day. If you experience any discomfort, lower dose to 1/4-1/2 capsule.
Week 2: 1 capsule (per day) after a meal every day.
Week 3: Progress to the standard dosage of 2 capsules (per day) after a meal every day or the dosage recommended by your health care provider.
Q: What is the significance of taking MegaSporeBiotic after a meal? What if on an empty stomach?
The amino acids and carbohydrates in food help the spores move from their dormant (spore state) to their active (vegetative state) form in the GI. There are tremendous immune benefits if the spores are made to germinate into their vegetative state in the upper GI itself and so taking MegaSporeBiotic just after a meal (10-20 minutes after) is ideal.
Q: What if my system is extra sensitive?
If your system is particularly sensitive and/or you are under the care of a health care provider, we recommend you follow what has worked for you historically when introducing a new food into your system and to consult with your health care provider. For some, a 1/4-1/2 capsule is a good place to start. Simply open a capsule and mix a portion of the contents into any food or beverage (hot or cold).
Q: How long until I see results?
This varies significantly by individual. Some have reported improvements within the first few days or weeks, others take longer to notice the changes. Of course, just because you don’t “feel” different, doesn’t mean positive changes are not happening! We recommend a minimum of a 3 month commitment to realize a significant shift.
MCFARLIN BK, HENNING AL, CARBAJAL KM.
Oral spore-based probiotic supplementation was associated with reduced incidence of post-prandial dietary endotoxin, triglycerides, and disease risk biomarkers. World J Gastrointest Pathophysiol. 2017 Aug 15; 8(3): 117–126.
RHEE KJ, SETHUPATHI P, DRIKS A, ET AL.
DE PUNDER K, PRUIMBOOM L.
GONG Y, LI H, LI Y.
SAMANYA M, YAMAUCHI K.
TAM NKM, UYEN NQ, HONG HA, ET AL.
“SURVIVAL OF PROBIOTICS IN SIMULATED GASTRIC FLUID.”
Food Science Center Report. Silliker Labs. RPN 16663. August 24, 2013.
GIBSON GR, ROUZAUD G, BROSTOFF J, ET AL.
LEFEVRE M, RACEDO SM, RIPERT G, ET AL.
SERRA CR, EARL AM, BARBOSA TM, ET AL.
HONG HA, KHANEJA R, TAM NMK, ET AL.
MANDEL DR, EICHAS K, HOLMES J.
MARSEGLIA GL, TOSCA M, CIRILLO I, ET AL.
URDACI MC, BRESSOLLIER P, PINCHUK I, ET AL.
NISTA EC, CANDELLI M, CREMONINI F, ET AL.
GABRIELLI M, LAURITANO EC, SCARPELLINI E, ET AL.
DI CARO S, TAO H, GRILLO A, ET AL.
CIPRANDI G, TOSCA MA, MILANESE M, ET AL.
CASULA G, CUTTING SM.