Overnight Cherry Breakfast Pudding
A super easy breakfast pudding with health boosting cherry and coconut you can throw together the night before and have ready to go in the morning.
- Hand/Immersion Blender
- 1 bag frozen dark cherries organic if possible
- ½ tsp vanilla or almond extract optional
- 1 can whole fat coconut milk
- hemp, chia, or flax seed to taste
- Pour the bag of cherries and the can of coconut milk into a small pot.
- Heat on low for 5 minutes to melt the frozen cherries.
- Puree mixture with a hand/immersion blender.
- Pour into 4 ramekins or small glasses and cover.
- Chill in refrigerator overnight.
- Stir hemp, chia or flax seed into pudding after its chilled. For additional taste, dust lightly with cinnamon in the morning too.
By Thyroid Loving Care