Crockpot Shrimp Jambalaya
- slow cooker
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 1 lb andouille sausage, sliced
- 28 oz can diced tomatoes
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 tsp fresh oregano, finely chopped
- 2 tsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp fresh thyme, finely chopped
- 1 lb wild-caught shrimp, peeled and de-veined
- *Cajun seasoning or hot sauce optional. Add at the end to you own personal dish.
- Except for the shrimp, combine all the ingredients in the slow cooker
- Stir gently so that everything is mixed
- Cook on high for 3 to 4 hours, or low for 7 to 8 hours.
- In the last, remaining 30 minutes of cook time, add the shrimp.