Cucumber Lime Salad
The original recipe from The Food Charlatan is way more interesting that this one. This is just my down and dirty version for nights when you need to move fast. Check out the link to the original recipe below for when you have more time.
- 2 cucumbers, sliced
- 3 tbsp fresh lime juice
- Celtic/Himalayan salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tbsp minced cilantro, to taste
- Whisk fresh lime juice, cilantro salt, and pepper and olive oil together in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- Add the cucumbers to the dressing and stir together.
- You can either let it sit in the fridge to marinate for a couple hours, or serve immediately.
By Thyroid Loving Care. Adapted from The Food Charlatan