Grain-Free Chicken Tenders
- Unbleached parchment paper
- 1½ lbs skinless, boneless chicken breast, halves, cut into strips or have the butcher pre-cut them into tenders
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, finely grated optional
- ½ tsp fresh rosemary or to taste
- ½ tsp dried oregano or to taste
- ½ cup butter melted
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with unbleached parchment paper or directly on lightly buttered glass dish.
- Mix almond flour, Parmesan cheese, rosemary, oregano, salt, and pepper together in a bowl.
- Dip chicken strips in the melted butter; press strips into almond flour mixture until completely coated. Transfer coated strips to the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven on the middle rack until strips are golden brown and no longer pink in the center, at least 20 minutes.
By Thyroid Loving Care