Paleo Banana Pancakes
- 3 bananas very ripe
- 3 tbsp pastured butter or coconut oil melted
- 3 large pastured eggs
- ¾ cup almond flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon optional
- ¼ cup soaked walnuts chopped
- In a large mixing bowl, mash bananas with a fork or potato masher.
- Crack eggs into the bowl, add melted butter or coconut oil, and mix together.
- Add almond flour and cinnamon to the wet ingredients and combine.
- Preheat a large cast iron skillet or griddle pan on medium heat.
- Using a cookie scoop or large spoon, drop 2-3 tablespoon scoops of batter onto the cooking surface.
- Cook until the edges look done and gently flip the pancakes over and cook a few minutes more. Top with a some extra butter or coconut oil, cinnamon or walnuts and serve.
You can freeze leftover pancakes and easily reheat them in a toaster oven or skillet. By Thyroid Loving Care