Paleo French "Fries"
Jicama is a root vegetable with few calories but many nutrients. It’s a great alternative to regular starchy potatoes for fries and can be cooked in many different ways.
- 2 Jicama (sliced intro long fries)
- 1 tbsp Olive oil extra virgin
- 1 clove Garlic chopped
- 1 tbsp Parsley chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Peel jicama with a potato skinner, or with a knife.
- Chop top and bottom off jicama, and cut into fries.
- Place fries on a cookie sheet, and drizzle with olive oil. Top with garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until desired crispiness!
- Garnish with parsley.
By Thyroid Loving Care Adapted from Bravo for Paleo