Paleo Sloppy Joe's
- 2 tbsp olive or coconut oil
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 medium green or red pepper chopped
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 15 oz can crushed roasted tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- romaine lettuce leaves or Udi gluten free-buns to wrap your Joe's
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil when hot.
- Add onion, green pepper, and garlic, and sauté until tender.
- Add ground beef, and continue cook until beef starts to brown (stir occasionally).
- Finally, stir in tomato sauce, chili powder and ground cumin.
- Remove from heat and serve when beef is cooked through and tomato sauce is hot.
By Thyroid Loving Care