Roasted Butternut Squash
Rich and tasty roasted butternut squash. It’s delicious and filling too!
- 1 butternut squash
- 3 tsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- fresh or dried herbs like thyme, oregano, cilantro, rosemary
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Use a sturdy knife and cut off the top of the squash near the stem, then cut the squash in half lengthwise.
- Scoop out seeds and membranes and cut into cubes.
- Chop herbs (or sprinkle dried herbs), salt and pepper into olive oil.
- Toss the squash into the oil and place in a large glass baking dish.
- Cook for 35-45 minutes until tender.
By Thyroid Loving Care