- Unbleached parchment paper and foil
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- sprinkle of celtic/himalayan sea salt
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- *feel free to add any fresh herbs you'd like. No matter what I add to this tomato pouch, it comes out fantastic.
- Preheat oven to 400 F
- In a bowl, toss olive oil, garlic, rosemary, salt, pepper and tomatoes together
- Place a large piece of foil on the counter and top foil with a piece of parchment paper
- Put tomato mixture on the parchment paper and wrap side on paper together.
- Wrap foil around the parchment paper packet and throw in the oven for 10-13 minutes or until warmed through and bursting with sweet goodness.