Salmon with Dill Cream
- 4 salmon filets (4-6 ounces each)
- 1 cup fresh mayonnaise (see recipe below)
- 4 tbsp minced fresh dill
- 1 garlic clove
- Celtic or Himalayan salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
Fresh Mayonnaise Ingredients
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 eggs, yolks only
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
Fresh Mayonnaise Instructions
- Check out this video for step by step instructions from my long-time crush, Jamie Oliver, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypQuZX5MVsI
- Add all mayo ingredients to a tall container, place an immersion blender to the bottom and turn on. Once the mixture begins to become thicker, slowly pull the immersion blender up the container to make sure mixture mixes completely.
- Place salmon filets skin side down on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- In a bowl, mix together mayo, dill, garlic ,and salt and pepper
- Divide the mayo mixture and spread it evenly on top of filets.
- Place in oven and bake for 7-8 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
*This recipe from PaleOMG is just perfection. George Bryant and Juli Bauer also have a new cookbook called The Paleo Kitchen. You can find it on Amazon or at the PaleOMG site. Get this book! It's one for your kitchen library.