Scrumptious Sweet Potato Fries
- 1½ lbs sweet potatoes about 3 medium sized
- olive oil extra virgin
- 1 clove garlic chopped
- 2 tsp ground paprika
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine paprika, garlic, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Mix well.
- Peel potatoes, then cut into ½ inch thick strips. Place the potatoes in a large bowl.
- Drizzle olive oil on top of potatoes and toss until all strips are covered with oil.
- Sprinkle spice mixture over potatoes and toss again to coat evenly.
- Line sheet pan with unbleached parchment paper.
- Lay potato strips on baking sheet in a single layer, without touching each other.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until golden brown.