“Spaghetti” and Italian Meatballs
- 1 lb grass-fed beef
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 1-2 tsp rosemary chopped
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 2 medium zucchini peeled into ribbons
- 2 medium yellow squash (zucchini) peeled into ribbons
- 1 jar organic, low-sugar tomato sauce, or biodynamic pressed tomatoes (even better!)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mix beef, garlic, rosemary, oregano, olive oil, salt and pepper in a large bowl using your hands.
- Heat stainless steel pan on medium.
- Form mixture into meatballs and place in pan (I don’t use any oil in the pan but you could use butter, avocado oil or coconut oil).
- Brown meatballs on all sides.
- Add tomato sauce and zucchini & squash ribbons.
- Cook for until meatballs are just cooked through.
- Plate zucchini/squash ribbons on bottom and top with meatballs.
- Sprinkle extra rosemary (or basil) if you have it on top. Voila!
By Thyroid Loving Care