- 1 1/2 lbs organic or pastured ground turkey meat
- 1/2 cup chopped zucchini
- 1/2 cup chopped mushrooms (baby bella or button)
- 1/4 cup shredded carrots
- 2 tbsp small red onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 tbsp basil, chopped
- lettuce leaves
- tomato, sliced (for topping)
- salt & pepper to taste
- Finely chop veggies and herbs and put in a large bowl
- Add ground turkey and mix all ingredients well by hand
- Shape into a patty. Some of the veggies will fall out, so press the loose ones on top of the formed patty.
- Grill for 5-10 minutes on each side to your preference of done-ness
- Top with lettuce leaves. You can also add mayonnaise, mustard or ketchup.