As I mentioned, when I was first diagnosed with Hashimoto’s, I started researching Vitamin K2.
This was sooo many years ago and the best supplement I could find was a cod liver oil supplement with K2 in it …
…but cod liver oil NEVER agreed with me…and over time, I gave up on it.
Recently however, as I searched for solutions for a family member with a preliminary cancer diagnosis, I found a brand of K2 I could stand behind.
It’s called Megaquinone. So I set off to give it a try.
The reason I decided to add Vitamin K2 to my supplement & healing protocol was 3-fold:
- Vitamin K2 deficiency is common.
- The “K” nutrients are involved in thyroid and gallbladder health (gallbladder challenges tend to be an issue for many people suffering from thyroid/autoimmune conditions)
- Vitamin K-2 works with Vitamin D synergistically which helps eliminate many thyroid and autoimmune symptoms.
Now here’s why Megaquinone is the ONLY Vitamin K-2 supplement I stand behind:
- This natural K2-7 was created for the pharmaceutical market with a Drug Master File. (Most other K2 supplements currently available are not manufactured to pharmaceutical standards.)
- MenaquinGold® is produced in a pharmaceutical qualified, dedicated facility and is regularly tested by FDA-approved laboratories.
- MenaquinGold® is produced through fermentation of Bacillus Subtilis, and does not contain any soy products. This is the same K2 vitamin that is found in natto.
- MenaquinGold® has demonstrated the highest degree of stability, quality and safety.
- Our research into the sources of vitamin K2 in the marketplace revealed a number of sub-standard products that we were simply not comfortable offering to our practitioners.
- The ONLY 320 mcg, natural vitamin K2-7 supplement on the market
- Guaranteed Stability
- Solvent free during production
- Soy Free, Allergen Free, Dairy Free, Gluten Free and Non-GMO
- Vegan, Kosher and Halal
- The ONLY K2 supplement with Ultra Absorption Complex made of chelated minerals that are essential K2-cofactors
- The ONLY pharmaceutical grade, broad spectrum vitamin K2 with published safety studies
Megaquinone is a K2 supplement with trace minerals.
K2 is really hard to find in our Western diet. And researchers now believe that more than 9 out of 10 people may be at risk from a vitamin K2 deficiency which is no bueno.
Taking a K2-7 supplement can reduce the risk of diabetes, heart disease, cancer and osteoporosis.
And those are risks I’d like to reduce.
I’ve even learned that researchers in Japan have discovered that Vitamin K2 helps with senile dementia too.
So this is why I’m taking Megaquinone myself and why my husband and I have encouraged our parents to take it as well.
And if you ever want to read research study after research study on the importance of Vitamin K2 for your body, go to Pub Med – there are over 3000 research articles on the subject.
The body is a holistic organism.
We can’t only focus on thyroid health…everything in our body works together and we must focus on our entire system to keep it in balance for easier healing, better energy and a vibrant life.
I think supplementing with Vitamin K2 can do a lot to maintain that balance.
This is the brand I use personally and the only one I recommend to my family and friends.
Stay tuned for our next coaching session which covers infections, parasites & Epstein-Barr virus.
See you in a couple of days…