It’s maddening….and when it happens to me, it turns me into a crazy person.
This is what’s been going on lately with me. Due to the stress of the last couple of weeks, my hormones have completely gone out of whack and as I mentioned the other day, so has some acne on my face. Oftentimes, hormonal imbalances exacerbate symptoms of thyroid disease so that’s one BIG reason to get them back in check but did you know that hormonal imbalances can also cause….:
- Loss of muscle mass
- Low Libido
- Fluctuations in cholesterol levels
- Digestion Problems
Hormonal imbalances can also play a role in cancer or infertility. While I don’t like to be alarmist, I think it’s really important we balance our hormones when they get out of whack so we can start feeling better and optimize our health. So, when my “crazy” comes, I put the clamp on that nonsense right away.
As I mentioned a few days ago, I signed up for Magdalena Wzelaki’s Cooking for Balance course that focuses on cooking to support your hormones. RIGHT UP MY ALLEY!
Let me tell you, I’m loving it! I learned a ton just from the first tutorial video on probiotic-rich, fermented and cultured food. Even though I’m a trained chef, I’ve been a total weenie about preparing my own fermented food. It was so easy peasy, you won’t believe it!
What I learned last night is just what the doctor ordered to repair my gut after a stressful couple of weeks so I can bring my hormones back into balance. And, it inspired an upcoming cooking video which I’ll share with you during our Digestion Sessions Celebration Event next week.
Let’s do this together!
I know (from all the emails I receive) that you are struggling with hormone imbalances too. So, why not join me as we learn to bring our hormones back in balance? Let’s get out of the hormone madness together!
For even more information on getting back into balance, check out my resources on healing your thyroid naturally, including:
- Our totally free Thyroid Healing Type Assessment, Report and Coaching Sessions
- Right here on my blog, where I talk about what’s worked best for me and my clients, as well as the latest research and resources I come across. You can subscribe to get new blog posts delivered right to your email by signing up on the righthand side of the page.
- My book, Healing Hashimoto’s Naturally — part memoir, part instruction manual for how I personally healed my Hashimoto’s disease.
- My exclusive free 6 Thyroid Myths That Can Keep You From Healing workshop — with info on the comprehensive Thyroid Fix in 6 program, which walks you through, step-by-step, the exact actions you need to take to heal your thyroid and get your life back! We’ve seen hundreds of participants in the Thyroid Fix in 6 avoid, decrease, or even eliminate the need need for thyroid medications.
- The incredible Your Best Thyroid Life Video Bundle, in which I personally invited 27 of the world’s top health experts to share their best tips for living with and healing thyroid disease.
Everyone’s “crazy” comes out sometimes! Keep your hormones and symptoms in check to keep feeling better and optimize your health.
Jen Wittman is a Certified Holistic Health Expert, Chef, Author & Vitality Coach, who teaches women how to reverse thyroid and autoimmune conditions naturally. She’s helped hundreds of women decrease (or even eliminate) their thyroid medications and has helped others stay off thyroid medication entirely.
Through her free Thyroid Healing Type Assessment, Jen teaches easy and simple steps to thyroid healing that can fit into your busy day. She also provides print outs to bring to your next doctor’s appointment so you can get the support and respect you deserve.